The Cove

Where penguins pull tricks and have fun!

HomePortalFAQSearchRegisterMemberlistUsergroupsLog inThe Cove Chat

Goodbye Cove Forum

Go down 
AuthorMessage
game goer
Legendary Poster
Legendary Poster
game goer

Number of posts : 1250
Club penguin name : Game Goer & Personman
Registration date : 2007-08-27

Special Features
Infractions: 4
Coins: 330

Goodbye Cove Forum Empty
PostSubject: Goodbye Cove Forum   Goodbye Cove Forum EmptyMon Jan 02, 2012 3:34 am

Hey guys. Remember me? I was that crazy freak with half-decent grammar that you talked to in 2007. I'm Blargafiggle, however you guys know me better as Game Goer. Well, I've matured a bit, although I'm still fucking nuts. I'm 15 now and a sophomore in high school. I'm thinking of becoming an indie game developer. I've got a gorgeous girlfriend. Razz Anyways, I just wanted to say one last goodbye. It's 2012 now. It's been 4 or 5 years since this forum started becoming inactive. 5 goddamn years... I gotta stop visiting here every so often, just this place brings back quite a lot of memories. If anyone else happens to come on for whatever reason, reply to this topic so I know I'm not the only one... Although I probably am.

Happy new year, my old friends. I hope you guys live fantastic lives.

-Jimmy
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://realhunters.forumwise.com/
waggy1
Crazy Dog
waggy1

Number of posts : 1337
Club penguin name : Waggy1
Registration date : 2007-08-28

Special Features
Infractions: 1
Coins: 100,000,000

Goodbye Cove Forum Empty
PostSubject: Re: Goodbye Cove Forum   Goodbye Cove Forum EmptyFri Mar 15, 2013 1:05 pm

I really hardly know how I managed to stumble upon this. I was digging through some old files on my mom's old computer and decided to look at my old favorites. I recognized this forum name and clicked on it.
And wow, it's been that long since I've last been on here? 2007. I would of been about 9 or 10. I'm 15 now, soon to be 16 in a couple of months.
And yes- I still am that awkward girl you guys talked to. Though, from looking through my old posts, I found that I seemed rather annoying. ahaha. But hey, I was 9. And Club Penguin was basically my life..that and video production. Which I am probably thinking more of doing when I think about my future.
As of right now, I am a sophomore in my boring school that I've gone to since preschool.
Believe it or not, I'm recovering from depression. I was a cutter for about over a year before I got help. But right now, my life is pretty great. c:
Sometimes you have to lose a lot before you see what was right in front of you all along.
I have not yet had a boyfriend. I guess you can say I'm "forever alone", but I've got great friends that keep me happy.
I tend to be a rambler, I guess things do never change. Razz
I almost forgot about this part of my life. You guys were pretty good friends to me, even if I was picked on from time to time since I was probably like the only girl on here...
I do hope you guys are living extraordinary lives.
I love you. <3

~Erin [Waggy1]

VC
I'll Fix it!!
I'll Fix it!!
VC

Number of posts : 1129
Club penguin name : 12sportkid/Vince Carta
Registration date : 2007-08-27

Special Features
Infractions: 0
Coins: To many to count.....

Goodbye Cove Forum Empty
PostSubject: Re: Goodbye Cove Forum   Goodbye Cove Forum EmptyWed Sep 11, 2013 1:46 pm

Wow does this bring back memories. I remember creating this forum at least 6-7 years ago, and wow have things changed. To be honest I didn't even know this site was still up but I decided to google my old username for the hell of it and found this.

It is fantastic to hear you guys are doing well! I am doing pretty well myself. I graduated high school this past year. I am not currently going to college but I hope to do so next year. Right now I am just trying to save money. I do not currently have a girl friend but there is a special girl I am talking to know and if everything goes well then something might just happen:)  I do have to admit, I miss the days on here. Life was much easier and simpler back then.

Game Goer: I wish you and Kenneth the best in life. Its great to hear you have a girlfriend and please enjoy your years in high school. They go back extremely fast but are very fun and very memorable.

Waggy: Its great to hear you're doing well too! For some reason  I remember one time you made a youtube video about me being your best friend on club penguin and in 100% honesty it made me cry. I did have friends back then but I never really had a best friend and you were just so incredibly nice to everyone and you were that best friend to me. I am actually watching the video now and it brought me to tears again haha. Even though it was something small like a video it did mean a lot to me and thank you! You are too nice of a person to go through depression and I am very happy to hear you got over that!

I wish you both and anyone else reading the absolute best in life!

-Erik (VC)

Sponsored content

Goodbye Cove Forum Empty
PostSubject: Re: Goodbye Cove Forum   Goodbye Cove Forum Empty

Back to top Go down

Goodbye Cove Forum
Page 1 of 1